The ball mill is the key grinding equipment after the material is crushed. The BH ball grinding mill can perform both dry and wet grinding on various ores and other grindable materials.
The ball mill is widely used in the production industries of cement, silicate products, new building materials, refractory materials, fertilizers, black and non-ferrous minerals, and glass ceramics.
The BH ball mill consists of a feeding device, a transmission assembly, a rotating assembly, a bearing device, a discharging device, and a foundation device.
The BH ball mill is primarily used for the powder processing of minerals in industries such as metallurgy, construction materials, chemicals, and mining.
It is capable of grinding non-flammable and non-explosive materials with moisture content below 6%, such as marble, phosphate ore, slag, fly ash, coke, gypsum, etc.
1) Environmentally friendly.
2) Wear-resistant lining.
3) Big rotary gear is fabricated with the casting gear hobbling
4) Hollow shaft is made of cast steel.
5) High production efficiency.
6) Replaceable lining plate.
7) Smooth operation.
8) 35% energy-saving compared to regular ball mills.
1) Ball mill can be used for both dry and wet grinding.
2) Ball mill has a simpler structure and is easier to maintain.
3) Ball mill has a wider grinding range and can grind materials with a Mohs hardness of 1-10, commonly used for grinding metal ores, cement clinker, and high hardness materials.
Parameters of Ball mill
|Output size (mm)||
The BH ball mill operates with an external gear transmission. The material is uniformly conveyed to the grinding chamber through the hollow shaft.
The chamber contains trapezoidal and corrugated liners, as well as steel balls of different specifications.
The rotation of the cylinder generates centrifugal force, lifting the steel balls to a certain height to impact and grind the material.
The ground material is discharged through a discharge plate, completing the grinding process.