Cement rotary kiln manufacturer cement plant
BH company is a professional cement rotary kiln manufacturer from China with rich experience and strong professionalism.
BH cement rotary kiln : diameter: 2000mm-6000mm, length: 40m -95m, output: 350-10000tons/day.
Contact us to inquire about the cement rotary kiln issues you care about.
What is a rotary kiln?
1. Rotary kiln is the main equipment for calcining materials, widely used in smelting, building materials and other industries.
2. According to the applicable industry, it can be divided into metallurgical rotary kiln and chemical rotary kiln; according to the applicable material, it can be divided into cement rotary kiln, lime rotary kiln, ceramsite rotary kiln, metal magnesium rotary kiln, bauxite rotary kiln, etc.
BH cement rotary kiln introduction
1. The cement rotary kiln is the calcining equipment on the cement production line. It is the equipment on the cement production line that has the greatest impact on energy consumption and cost.
2. The cement rotary kiln is used for calcining cement clinker, and there are two kinds of dry method and wet method for producing cement clinker.
3. Wet process cement kilns have been eliminated at present. The dry process cement kiln produced by our company can make raw materials into cement clinker with a moisture content of less than 1%.
Advantages of BH cement rotary kiln
1. Long service life
• The core components are made of wear-resistant and high-temperature-resistant materials, and the operation is stable.
• Automatic temperature control, over-temperature alarm.
• Cylinder body design fully considers the flexible support at the corner to prolong the service life of refractory bricks and castings.
2. Environmentally friendly and reliable
• Adopt self-aligning roller bearings to improve reliability.
• Spring lamination superimposed flexible seal, double-layer spring lamination seal increases heat insulation layer, improves reliability and life.
• Advanced kiln tail sealing technology and devices reduce dust leakage.
3. High efficiency and energy saving
• Optimized product structure design, high unit volume, high heat transfer efficiency, and increased heat utilization rate by about 30%.
• Utilization of waste heat from secondary suction to save energy consumption.
Cement kiln application
In addition to firing cement clinker, cement kilns can also be used for firing dolomite, limestone, titanium iron powder, bauxite, activated carbon, coke, mineral powder, alumina, magnesia, zinc oxide, special cement, etc.
Cement rotary kiln price
1. Generally speaking , the price range of cement rotary kiln equipment ranges from hundreds of thousands of dollars to several million dollars.
2. The specific price is also affected by many factors, such as equipment size, production capacity, material quality, production process requirements, etc.
3. If you want to know more detailed information about cement rotary kiln equipment, or have specific requirements and customization needs, please contact us, our customer service staff will respond in time and provide you with services.
Cement production line installation and commissioning process and problems that need attention
1. Familiar with the drawings
• Because the cement rotary kiln is a large-scale production equipment, you must be familiar with the drawings before installing the equipment.
• Grasp the specific parameters of the rotary kiln equipment through the equipment drawings, understand and master the specific location of each part of the equipment.
• Understand the layout of each production part, office location, water, points, and roads in the factory area through the floor plan, so as to determine the transportation route, on-site tool room, on-site, and temporary power supply locations, etc.
2. Lifting and transportation equipment
• In the installation project, there is a direct relationship between lifting and transportation and the quality of the installation project, the speed of the progress, and the cost. Therefore, it is necessary to choose the appropriate tools and tools for lifting and transportation.
• When choosing a crane, it is necessary to find out the hoisting height of the maximum tonnage section, the radius of gyration, the weight of the section at the kiln tail wheel belt, the hoisting notice, the radius of gyration, etc. in order to determine the crane.
3. Personnel requirements
• The cement rotary kiln has a short construction period, and more process equipment is arranged on the upper floors, which increases the high-altitude operations, forming the characteristics of great difficulty and danger.
• There are many specialties involved in the construction, many cross operations, and many unsafe factors. Therefore, the professional requirements of the construction personnel for equipment installation are very high, and the installation personnel should have operating qualifications and skilled technology.
• The installation of rotary kiln involves: lifting and transportation, installation fitter process, riveting process, welding process, pipeline process and masonry process, etc.
• After the installation of the cement rotary kiln equipment, first check whether the technical indicators of the equipment meet the requirements, and the commissioning and trial operation can only be carried out after the relevant department confirms that the equipment is qualified.
• Carry out a comprehensive inspection of the cement rotary kiln and its ancillary facilities before commissioning.
• Please consult our cement rotary kiln production line engineer for specific inspection contents and debugging methods.
Maintenance method of cement rotary kiln
1. During the operation of the rotary kiln, the parts will wear out as time goes on, which will reduce the reliability of the equipment in operation, and even affect the output of the rotary kiln. Therefore, it must be restored by taking the opportunity of maintenance.
2. According to the maintenance workload, it is divided into major repair, medium repair and minor repair . Emphasis is placed on minor and medium repairs.
1. Minor repairs. The cycle is about 3-4 months.
• Repair of refractory lining in cement rotary kiln, replacement of damaged refractory bricks.
• Check the different lubricating points of the main engine and auxiliary equipment in the kiln, and increase or replace the lubricant.
• Reinforcement bolts.
• Check and repair the pipes, valves and joints of the cooling equipment, and replace them in time if any failure occurs.
2. Medium repair. Its cycle is roughly 12-18 months.
• Replacement of refractories in cement rotary kiln;
• Check and repair the sealing condition of kiln head and kiln tail in the kiln.
• Adjust the meshing gap of the large and small toothed snakes and the balance of the axis.
• All auxiliary machines in the cement slewing space need to be overhauled.
3. overhaul. Its cycle is roughly 6-8 years.
• Repair or rectify the cylinder inside the cement rotary kiln.
• Replacement of tires, tugs, retaining wheels, etc.
• Rebuild the cement rotary kiln lining.
• According to the actual degree of grinding, it is necessary to decide whether to replace the large and small transmission gears.
• The gears and bearings in the kiln that have no effect on calcination need to be replaced in time.
• At the same time, the coaxiality of the transmission shaft, reducer and motor in the cement rotary kiln also needs to be adjusted accordingly.
How to choose refractory bricks for rotary kiln?
1. The selection of refractory bricks and correct masonry of rotary kiln directly affect the long-term safe operation of rotary kiln .
2. The material of the calcined is different, and the material of the refractory brick is also different. Cement kiln refractory bricks usually use high-alumina bricks, which have good mechanical resistance and wear resistance.
If you want to know about our products and enjoy this month's price discount, please feel free to call our company's sales hotline, or click the button for free consultation!
Common faults and treatment methods of rotary kiln
Turn red kiln
• The kiln lining is extremely poor in quality.
• The kiln lining was corroded too thin and not replaced on schedule.
• The kiln skin is not well hung.
• Select high-quality refractory bricks.
• Stop the kiln and replace with new bricks.
• Improve the quality of inlay. .
• The wheel belt and backing plate are seriously worn, the gap is too large, and the radial deformation of the kiln shell increases.
• The centerline of the kiln shell is not straight.
• The kiln shell is partially overheated and deformed, and the inside is uneven.
• Strictly control the gap between the tire belt and the backing plate near the firing belt, and replace the backing plate or add pads in time if the gap is too large.
• Regularly correct the centerline of the kiln shell.
• The red kiln must be stopped, and the kiln shell with excessive deformation should be repaired or replaced in time.
|Model||Kiln Size||Capacity(T/D)||Rotation Speed of Kiln Body(R/Min)||
BH cement rotary kiln is composed of cylinder body, supporting device, retaining wheel supporting device, transmission device, movable kiln head, kiln tail sealing device, coal injection pipe device and so on.
The working process of the cement production line
The workflow of a cement production line generally includes the following main steps:
1. Raw material preparation: According to the required cement type and formula, limestone, clay, iron ore and other raw materials are mixed in proportion and crushed and ground to form a mixture called "raw meal".
2. Calcination process: The raw material is sent to the cement rotary kiln, and the kiln is calcined at a high temperature (about 1450 degrees Celsius) to decompose the raw material into oxides. During the calcination process, the raw material is gradually moved forward through the rotation of the kiln barrel.
3. Cooling: The calcined clinker enters the cooler from the discharge end of the rotary kiln, and the clinker is rapidly cooled by cooling air or other cooling medium to reduce its temperature.
4. Clinker grinding: The cooled clinker enters the clinker mill, and through the grinding process, the clinker is ground into cement powder with appropriate fineness.
5. Mixing and storage: The ground cement powder is mixed with an appropriate amount of gypsum or other conditioning materials to form the final cement product. The cement product is then stored in a storage facility.
6. Packing and shipping: The final cement product is packed into bags or bulk by packing equipment and ready for shipping.
The picture shows the calcining and cooling part of cement raw meal and the clinker grinding and packaging part.