Introduction of Coulter Mixer
1. The coulter mixer is especially suitable for the mixing of viscous or long-fiber materials, and the mixing of powdery materials with more liquid added.
2. The machine has the characteristics of fast mixing speed, high precision, no mixing blind zone, stable operation, sealed operation, no environmental pollution, convenient use, maintenance and repair, etc.
3. It is suitable for the mixed production of materials in industries such as medicine, building materials, ceramics, coatings, food, chemicals, and feed.
Applications of Coulter Mixer
1. Coulter mixers can handle the mixing of solid powder and granular materials, and is suitable for the batch mixing process of adding liquid.
2. Coulter mixers are widely used in the fields of building materials/food and chemical industry.
3. It is especially notable in industries such as food additives, ready-mixed mortar, rubber and plastics, and special building materials. The strong cutting action makes it have high-performance mixing quality.
Structural features of Coulter Mixer
1. Driving advantages:
Hard tooth surface reducer, direct drive, gear surface precision machining by high-frequency heat treatment, long service life, to ensure the reliability of equipment performance.
The coulters evenly distributed in the barrel can disperse the material in the axial direction when running at high speed, and at the same time drive the material to flow along the circular body. (figure 2)
3. Flying knife:
The flying knife group of multi-layer blades is directly connected to the motor to assist mixing and disperse and depolymerize the agglomerated material (Figure 3)
4. Shaft end seal:
Shaft end seal is stuffing seal (Figure 4) or pneumatic packing seal (Figure 5), according to material configuration.
5. Atomizing nozzle:
Atomizing nozzles can be added above the flying knife to achieve liquid addition and mixing.
6. Discharge method:
The standard model is equipped with a round discharge opening. The mixing dry powder mortar is equipped with a pneumatic arc opening door (Figure 6), which can discharge quickly and without residue.
Components and working principle of coulter mixer
Coulter mixer is mainly composed of a driving device, a horizontal cylinder, plough coulter and flying knives. The detailed composition is shown in the following figure.
1. Multiple sets of plough coulter are continuously installed on the main shaft in a staggered manner, which structurally avoids mixing dead corners.
2. When the coulter mixer is running, the plough coulter disperses the animal material along the axial direction and throws the material radially for rapid mixing.
3. At the same time, the material is cut at high speed by a high-speed rotating flying knives, achieving uniform mixing in a short period of time.
4. This principle makes the coulter mixer particularly suitable for mixing viscous or colloidal additives.