【Dry Mortar Plant Investment】Prices of Different Scale Dry Mortar Production Lines
How much does it cost to invest in a dry mortar production line?
This is a question that many dry mortar manufacturers are most concerned about when purchasing equipment.
The price of a dry mortar production line mainly depends on the scale of the production line, i.e., the size of the dry mortar plant you want to build.
Below, we will introduce the technical configurations and parameters of dry mortar production lines of different scales.
According to the scale, dry mortar production lines can be divided into the following categories:
Simple Dry Mortar Production Line (3~5TPH),Semi-automatic Dry Mortar Production Line (5~8TPH), and Fully Automatic Dry Mortar Production Line (8~120TPH).
1. Simple Dry Mortar Production Line (3~5TPH)
• The simple dry mortar production line typically includes a set of screw conveyor, a dry mortar mixer, one finished product warehouse, and one or two valve packing machines.
• The simple dry mortar production line has the smallest footprint, the simplest composition, and the lowest investment.
• It is suitable for small• scale dry mortar manufacturers or for initial production when starting a new business.
2. Semi-automatic Dry Mortar Production Line (5~8TPH)
• The semi-automatic dry mortar production line is mainly composed of a twin shaft agravitypaddle mixer, finished material storage tank, packaging machine, palletizing machine, bucket elevator, high efficiency dust collector, compressed air system, steel frame platform, and control system, among others.
• The semi-automatic dry mortar production line occupies an area of about 30 square meters and has a height of 6 meters.
• Optional additions for the semi-automatic line include pre-mixing silo, sand drying system, etc., and it can be upgraded to a fully automatic line in the future.
• It is suitable for medium-sized dry mortar manufacturers who may not yet have enough funds to upgrade to a large-scale fully automatic line.
3. Fully Automatic Dry Mortar Production Line (8~120TPH)
• The fully automatic dry mortar production line adds raw material storage silos and weighing systems compared to the semi-automatic line. The production systems are equipped with more and larger equipment.
• The fully automatic dry mortar production line occupies an area of about 50~300 square meters and has a height of 9~35 meters.
• It is suitable for large scale dry mortar manufacturers.